Friday, March 09, 2007

Those were the days of our lives

"non voglio farti pesare il fatto che io lavoro e vivo per i fatti miei
(non è una mia esclusiva, qualunque adulto si trova in questa
situazione), spero solo che tra qualche anno possa capire un pò i miei problemi."


Questa è una piccola frase tratta da una mail a cui oggi pomeriggio mi sono trovata costretta a malincuore a dover rispondere.
Ho parlato di problemi che tutti gli adulti hanno.
Fino a qualche anno fa non avrei mai usato quella parola riferita a me e al modo in cui vivo.
Chiariamoci, sono ancora una ragazzina sotto certi punti di vista, ma il fatto che da diversi anni stia per i fatti miei mi emancipa molto rispetto a trentenni che vivono ancora con mammà.

Credo di aver fatto un altro passo nella mia scalata alla crescita personale.

Sometimes I get to feelin
I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young
Thing seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young
The sun was always shinin - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know
The rest of my lifes been just a show

Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find I still love you

You cant turn back the clock you cant turn back the tide
Aint that a shame
Id like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride
When life was just a game
No use in sitting and thinkin on what you did
When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know
Better sit back and go with the flow

Cos these are the days of our lives
Theyve flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find no change

Those were the days of our lives - yeah
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one things still true
When I look and I find
I still love you

I still love you


La canzone è dei Queen

1 comment:

lapo said...

Ho un po' l'impressione di aver visto un "pò". <evil grin> ;-)